Tuesday, June 2, 2015

No Schmoylent today! And I miss it!

Day: who cares
Brunch: An egg, cheese and bacon crepe

I didn't spend the night at my house last night and I didn't have a chance to mix up any Schmoylent in advance, so I don't have any today.

And I'm sad about it!

I actually really like this stuff. Ok, so that one bag had separation issues, and sometimes it's like drinking sand, and there's a weird flavor to it, and sometimes it makes me gassy..... but oh my gosh, it's filling, it's easy, and it solves this problem that I've struggled with my entire life.

Over the weekend I actually made some for lunch when everyone around me was eating food. Making food just sounded like too much of a hassle and I wasn't interested in it.

For real. I am actually sad about my lack of schmoylent. I'm really looking forward to getting my soylent 1.4 because it doesn't require oil! I can just leave a bag or two at work and on days like today, I will have it to mix up whenever I need it!

Also, I finally found a thing I can add to it that gives it a good flavor on days when I want a flavor... peanut butter! Boom! Yesterday's breakfast was 90g of Schmoylent and a heaping spoonful of peanut butter (and some MCT oil). Yes, all the yes! I did that for my lunch over the weekend too.

So, long story short... I'm done with the day tracker, but I will continue the blog for a while because this is my new normal and I have intentions of still messing with how much of this stuff I drink, when I drink it, which version of it I'm drinking, and what I add to it.

If you have any suggestions of ways to improve it or variations to try, let me know! Let the long term experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment