Friday, June 5, 2015

Soylent 1.4

Dinner last night: Soylent 1.4
Lunch today: Soylent 1.4


So I made up some of my newly acquired soylent 1.4 for dinner last night and for lunch today, but I didn't have any measuring apprati, so I don't know if I mixed up a proper ration.

That said, my current take on it is that soylent 1.4 takes the cake! It's just non-food. There's almost no sensation consuming it. It tastes like the blandness of a rice cake, it doesn't have much grittiness, and most joyfully, it doesn't require oil. That means I can actually just leave this stuff in my office and have it on hand for the days I need lunch!

I should really get a measuring scoop though.

Also, my Soylent 1.4 arrived at David's house a couple days ago. And apparently Soylent 1.5 was just released.... so, this is probably the only 1.4 I will ever have! I bough a week's worth.

I'm REALLY loving this food. It's so easy! SO EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment