Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Soylent... way better, except in the ways it isn't

Schmoylent: Day 5
Lunch: Soylent 1.0

I decided to mix things up today. First, I ate real food for breakfast. I got a little breakfast burrito on sale at Fresh and Easy yesterday and ate that when I got to work. It wasn't quite filling enough, so I found myself snacking on some trail mix at 10:30am. Time for some Soylent!

Oh yeah, I also made real (initial release) Solyent today. I also decreased the amount of powder (by 10%) and added some extra water, as I had suggested to me. This was the most pleasing thing to drink yet. It wasn't even sludge! The flavor was nice and bland, and it was very much a drink.

It was so good that when a friend was talking to me about ordering himself some Soylent 1.4, I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered another 7 bags. I've currently consumed 2 full bags of Schmoylent (out of 7).

****

Several hours later.

Um, Soylent 1.0 had reports of causing gas. True story! I'm not looking forward to being trapped in my car for the next hour.

Good thing I've only got 1 serving left of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment